Service providers / Anti-Money Laundering / Due Diligence
Corinth Consulting LimitedDirectorRena Neville
Bespoke AML Compliance Solutions for the International Art Market
- AML guidance for UK and non-UK Art Market Participants as well as other art related businesses in or entering the UK art market
- Assistance with individual transactions, especially for the more complicated, international CDD requests
- Guidance for businesses innovating in the art market, such as blockchain
- Provision of general AML art market business advice
- Day to day inhouse support for larger, more complex AMPs
Given our leadership role with FCS Compliance Art Division, we work with clients to help find the best, most cost-effective solution for AMPs considering the size, scope and complexity of the business at hand.
FCS Compliance Art DivisionSenior Account ManagerGeorgie Tarry37 Battersea Square | London | SW11 3RA
FCS Compliance Art Division offers award-winning, cost-effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) services and access to a unique team of AML specialists with extensive experience in the art market, law enforcement, regulatory and legal sectors. Heading up the Division is Rena Neville who, with her long career in the global art market and legal field, ensures Art Market Participants (AMPs) have everything they require to meet their UK AML obligations.
WHO WE HELP
We work with a wide range of clients from independent art advisors and small galleries to international advisors and galleries, as well as regional and international auction houses.
– Access to our AML Hotline
– Audits of client AML procedures and CDD practices, including Sanctions and Bans
– AML Policies & Procedures
– Annual written Risk Assessments
– Training – for all levels (from Foundation Level and Refresher courses to Advanced Level and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) Specialist courses)
– Customer Due Diligence (CDD) – for UK or overseas, individuals and companies)
– Consultancy Services (including support with HMRC Inspections and filing Suspicious Activity Reports)
If you need help with your AML obligations, our friendly team are on hand to help.
Maria O’Sullivan LLPMaria O’Sullivan
Bespoke Compliance Solutions for the Art and IP Arenas.
Consultation areas include:
- Anti-Money Laundering and CFT
- Criminal Finances Act 2017
- Regulatory Compliance
Consultancy services include:
- Internal Awareness and Training for Art Galleries and Art Dealers, including Client Due Diligence, Know Your Client, AML, Sanctions and Financial Crime
- Working with Art Dealers and Art Galleries to create truly bespoke policies and procedures, specific to their businesses.
- The provision of Client specific risk assessments in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- Independent Audits of Art Dealers and Art Galleries.