Service providers / Legal and Compliance
Corinth Consulting LimitedDirectorRena Neville
Bespoke AML Compliance Solutions for the International Art Market
- AML guidance for UK and non-UK Art Market Participants as well as other art related businesses in or entering the UK art market
- Assistance with individual transactions, especially for the more complicated, international CDD requests
- Guidance for businesses innovating in the art market, such as blockchain
- Provision of general AML art market business advice
- Day to day inhouse support for larger, more complex AMPs
Given our leadership role with FCS Compliance Art Division, we work with clients to help find the best, most cost-effective solution for AMPs considering the size, scope and complexity of the business at hand.
FCS Compliance Art DivisionSenior Account ManagerGeorgie Tarry
37 Battersea Square | London | SW11 3RA
FCS Compliance Art Division offers award-winning, cost-effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) services and access to a unique team of AML specialists with extensive experience in the art market, law enforcement, regulatory and legal sectors. Heading up the Division is Rena Neville who, with her long career in the global art market and legal field, ensures Art Market Participants (AMPs) have everything they require to meet their UK AML obligations.
WHO WE HELP
We work with a wide range of clients from independent art advisors and small galleries to international advisors and galleries, as well as regional and international auction houses.
– Access to our AML Hotline
– Audits of client AML procedures and CDD practices, including Sanctions and Bans
– AML Policies & Procedures
– Annual written Risk Assessments
– Training – for all levels (from Foundation Level and Refresher courses to Advanced Level and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) Specialist courses)
– Customer Due Diligence (CDD) – for UK or overseas, individuals and companies)
– Consultancy Services (including support with HMRC Inspections and filing Suspicious Activity Reports)
If you need help with your AML obligations, our friendly team are on hand to help.